I am renting tires from rent n roll in spartanburg sc.Ive had them about 5 months now.
About 2 months ago I had to get on tire replace due to 5 lumps a man from RNR said it was becuase I hit a pot hole. Well a day or two ago I went to a muffler shop and they were nice enough to let me know that all of my tires were defected that I couldnt have done anything to make them like that. Well right after I go to rnr and they called me a lair and said yet again it was due to a pot hole ( but this time its one lump that goes around the whole tire remind you oneball 4 tires). I have the insurance on the tires and wheels but every time something happens to the tires the insurance doesnt cover anything other than side wall damage.
I have a picture and video not sure if anyone can tell on video but I would likebto know someones opinion as to a defective tire or a pot hole.Thanks
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Very rude!! Unhonest
- Product or service
- Rent N Roll Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "There was a big puppy that was biting, which happens I understand, however I didn't get an associates discount util I was screaming for someone to come over. I was..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."