Review about Rent N Roll Tires from Bellevue, Washington

19 of 22 Rent N Roll reviews

I am renting tires from rent n roll in spartanburg sc.Ive had them about 5 months now.

About 2 months ago I had to get on tire replace due to 5 lumps a man from RNR said it was becuase I hit a pot hole. Well a day or two ago I went to a muffler shop and they were nice enough to let me know that all of my tires were defected that I couldnt have done anything to make them like that. Well right after I go to rnr and they called me a lair and said yet again it was due to a pot hole ( but this time its one lump that goes around the whole tire remind you oneball 4 tires). I have the insurance on the tires and wheels but every time something happens to the tires the insurance doesnt cover anything other than side wall damage.

I have a picture and video not sure if anyone can tell on video but I would likebto know someones opinion as to a defective tire or a pot hole.Thanks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 22 Rent N Roll reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.