Review about Rent N Roll Tires from Bellevue, Washington
I am renting tires from rent n roll in spartanburg sc.Ive had them about 5 months now.
About 2 months ago I had to get on tire replace due to 5 lumps a man from RNR said it was becuase I hit a pot hole. Well a day or two ago I went to a muffler shop and they were nice enough to let me know that all of my tires were defected that I couldnt have done anything to make them like that. Well right after I go to rnr and they called me a lair and said yet again it was due to a pot hole ( but this time its one lump that goes around the whole tire remind you oneball 4 tires). I have the insurance on the tires and wheels but every time something happens to the tires the insurance doesnt cover anything other than side wall damage.
I have a picture and video not sure if anyone can tell on video but I would likebto know someones opinion as to a defective tire or a pot hole.Thanks
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Very rude!! Unhonest
- Product or service
- Rent N Roll Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "Unbelievable I post my picture and they remove because they don't approve it and my picture was good here is the picture it's not naughty not nude l don't..."
- "Got my son's 6 month pictures done in 2013, they were amazing, and I knew when I had my daughter I would take her to portrait innovations for her 6..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."